- SOLD! Recently sold scarves and wraps
- Sold! Marigolds to Pumpkins
Sold! Marigolds to Pumpkins
This lightweight scarf covers the seasons, from the crackerjack marigolds in the summer to the many shades of pumpkins in the fall. Reversible, the scarf has many design options. The fabric is created through the nuno wet felting process, incorporating a Shibori design. The process involved combining printed silk fabric with fine layers of merino wool, novelty yarn, bamboo, silk and colorful embellishments.
Inspired by the many shades of orange in a northland landscape.
- Dimensions: 52 inches long by 12 inches wide (including fringe).
- Fibers: 100% silk fabric, combined with fine layers of complementary shades of orange, red, yellow merino wool.
- Fringe and embellishments include silk and bamboo fibers; specialty and novelty yarn; and angelina fibers.