- SOLD! Recently sold scarves and wraps
- SOLD! Fireworks in the Sky
SOLD! Fireworks in the Sky
SOLD at the 2021 Duluth Womans Club Fall Bazaar
Swarovski crystals twinkle like the stars in this very lightweight scarf. The fabric is created through the nuno wet felting process, which combines silk fabric with fine layers of merino wool, novelty yarn, bamboo, silk and colorful embellishments. Scroll through the photos and check out the video to see how the scarf looked before it was felted.
Inspired by the fireworks that fill the magic blue hour during northland fireworks shows.
- Dimensions: 78 inches long by 9 inches wide (including fringe).
- Fibers: 100% silk fabric, combined with fine layers of complementary shades of blue and white merino wool.
- Fringe and embellishments include silk and bamboo fibers; specialty and novelty yarn; and angelina fibers.